Toor daal dumplings
• By Sree
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 338 kcal
Ingredients for Toor daal dumplings
- › chopped onion, grated coconut, corriander, curry leaves, salt, ginger, asafotida, green chillies and cumin
1. 1. Soak 100gm toor daal for 5 hours 2. Drain water completely and coarsely grind toor daal with greenchillies and ginger 3. Add chopped onion, cumin, asafotida, grated coconut, chopped curry leaves and corriander to the ground mixture. 4. Add salt to taste and make it into a ball 5. Grease idly plate and steam the dumplings for 20 mins. 6. Serve it while it is hot. Adding ghee on top of them while eating enhances the taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!