Tomato Veggie Chicken Stir
• By Ravi Krishna Paladugu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 312 kcal
Ingredients for Tomato Veggie Chicken Stir
- › Tomato Sauce 🥫 (60g)
- › Onions 🧅, Squash , Green and Red Bell Peppers 🫑 (150-200g)
- › Garlic 🧄 (4-5 cloves)
- › Oil 🧈 (5ml)
- › Chicken Breast 🍗 (200g)
- › Spices like salt, chilly powder.
1. 1. Cut chicken breast into small cubes and mix with salt, chili powder as per chicken quantity and taste. 2. You can bake, air fry or grill. I did air fry at 375f for 10min. 3. In a pan add oil as needed. 4. Add garlic. After a min add onions and veggies. Stir till cooked. 5. Add tomato sauce. On slow flame stir for 2-3min. 6. Add that chicken from air fryer that was cooked. Stir another 4-5min on low flame. 7. All done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!