Tofu veggies thalipeeth
• By Shraddha Mathure
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 902 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu veggies thalipeeth
- › 120 gms Tofu
- › 35 gms rice flour
- › 30 gms Besan
- › 30 gms Rava
- › 30 gms Jowar floor
- › 30 gms Bajra flour
- › 200 gms grated carrot and raddish with leaves
- › garlic powder
- › salt
- › jeera powder
- › garam masala
- › red chilli powder or chopped green chillies
- › Dhaniya powder
- › 20 gms ghee
1. Mix all the ingredients to form a firm dough. This is slightly more firm than regular chapati dough. I did not need any water while kneeding the dough.
2. Divide the dough into equal parts and flatten each of them using your hands on a smooth flat surface. Make a hole in each of the Thalipeeths, thats where you will put the ghee while cooking. You can use a little oil on the surface so that they don't stick while your are flattening them.
3. Heat a ln iron tava and cook the Thalipeeths on high flame. Once you place it on the tava, add a little oil in the holes you have made. This is sufficient to cook them. Flip them over and cook on both sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!