Tofu veggies pulav
• By deepali bade
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 291 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu veggies pulav
- › Tofu 100 gm Rice 40/50 gms Any veggies 100 gm oil/ghee/butter 10 gms Indian masala jeera, garam masala as per your taste.
1. 1. Cut the tofu into 1 inch thick pieces. Get 1-2gms of oil and shallow fry on both the sides till slightly brown. add 2 pinch of salt for taste. Keep it aside. 2. Use 2 gms of oil to saute the veggies, I normally use broccoli, french beans and mushrooms. You can choose any veggies of your choice. keep it aside 3. Put the remaining oil in the wok, add some jeera, cut tomatoes ( use small one), onion is optional. once the tomatoes are cooked add previously boiled rice to it. stir it. add salt as per your taste and garam masala. 4. Turn off the gas and add previously prepared tofu and veggies to it. 5. Tofu veggies pulav is ready. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!