Tofu sabzi with Dill and Fenugreek leaves
• By Maharsh shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 365 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu sabzi with Dill and Fenugreek leaves
- › Tofu 200 gms
- › Fenugreek leaves 25 gms
- › Dill leaves 20 gms
- › Capsicum- 1/2
- › Tomato- 1
- › Onion- 1
- › Garlic
- › Green chillies
- › Oil- 7 gms
1. Make a puree of onion, tomato, green chillies and garlic.
2. In a pan, add oil, add jeera and hing.
3. Add capsicum, saute for a couple of minutes. Add Dill and Fenugreek leaves. Saute again.
4. Add the puree.
5. Add a pinch of haldi, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
6. Mix everything, add tofu and add 2 tbsp water and cook.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!