Tofu Quinoa Mix
• By Swagat Sahu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 532 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu Quinoa Mix
- › Tofu 100 Quinoa 50g Egg 1 Green Peas 20g Sweet Corn 20g Tomato Medium 1 Onion 1 small Capsicum 1 medium Butter 10g Cube
1. Soak quinoa in water for about 30 minutes. Light up the gas stove and wait till the pan gets a little heat up. Add the butter and add the onion slices once the butter is almost melted. Saute the onion for a minute and add ginger garlic paste (optional). Saute them both till brownish color of onion appears. Add capsicum, green peas and sweet corn & saute for 1 minute. Add all the spices(salt, turmeric, coriander, red chilli, black pepper) and add a little water about 50-100 ml and saute it to mix all the spices up. Now add quinoa and saute for 1 minute. Add tofu and mix it up and leave the lid close for 5 minutes. Add tomato at the end and saute it and cook for 1 minute. Turn off the gas and leave it for 2 minutes and server to eat. Top it with boiled egg sliced in half. PS: Play with the quantity of ingredients as per your macro requirements.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!