Tofu pulao/ Soy paneer pulao
• By Tapasi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 487 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu pulao/ Soy paneer pulao
- › Basmati Rice 51g
- › Tofu 100g
- › Green peas 50g
- › Dry fruits 20g
- › Onion 20g
- › Ghee 10g
- › salt 1 tbsp
- › turmeric 1 tbsp
1. 1) Wash the rice under running cold water till for 2-3 times till the water is not cloudy anymore. Then soak it in enough water for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, drain the water. 3)Heat the ghee in a pan on medium heat. Once hot enough, add the onions and cook for 2 minutes till they get translucent or light pink in colour. 4)Add the Tofu and green peas and cook for a minute. 5)Add Dry fruits, salt, turmeric and Stir well for a minute. 6)Now put off the gas and add all the prepared veggies and the soaked rice, and two cups of water in a microwave bowl. 7)Run the Microwave for 15 minutes at full power. (adjust time as per your microwave) 8)Now your Dish is ready. Let the rice rest for 10 mins before serving! Serve it hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!