• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 95 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu Popcorn
- › Tofu 50g
- › Oats 10g
- › Coriander leaves
- › Mint leaves
- › Green chilli 1
- › Jeera powder 1tsp
- › Salt
1. Make a paste of coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, jeera powder and salt. Add water as needed.
2. Make tofu cubes and marinate them for 45mins. (Overnight marination in refrigerator can be done)
3. Make sure all the sides of tofu has the green chutney and roll it on the oats on four sides.
4. Bake them in airfryer at 200°C for 6-8 mins.
5. P.S You can marinate full packet of tofu and keep in refrigerator. Bake as needed.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!