| 1 minute to read
Tofu fried rice(cauliflower rice)
- Riced cauliflower 100 gm
- Drained, dried and crumbled extra firm tofu 100 gm
- Ghee 5 gm or 5 ml avocado oil for Vegan
- Capsicum 10 gm
- Onion 20 gm
- Tomatoes 20 gm
- Ginger- Garlic crushed- quantity to taste
- 3 hot green chilis or to taste
- Salt acc to taste
- Roasted sesame seeds - optional for decoration ( macros don’t reflect sesame seeds )
In a hot iron pan throw garlic ginger chilis and sauté for a min.
Add ghee and tofu. Let it roast till tofu looks dried out and crispy. Takes about 3-4 mins on high heat.
Add onions and let cook for a min.
Add riced cauliflower and black pepper(optional). Only cook for 1-2 mins
Add diced tomatoes, capsicum and salt. Turn off the gas and mix well. Everything should remain dry and almost crispy.
Take out in a serving bowl. Top it with green onion and/or coriander leaves/dhaniya and squeeze of lemon. It’s ready!