• By Navya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 297 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu Burgi
- › Extra firm tofu
- › Olive oil
- › Salt
- › Turmeric
- › Coriander powder
- › Red Chilli Powder
1. Take 350g of Extra Firm Tofu. Run tofu under water and then place a heavy pan or weight on tofu to drain away extra water, at least for 5-10 min
2. Add a tsp of oil to a wide flat pan and place tofu once the oil is extra hot
3. Let the tofu sit for 3-4 min, do not disturb at this point if you’re fan of extra crisp tofu
4. Flip the tofu and sear the other side as well for 2-3 min
5. Break down the tofu with the back of cooking spoon to your desired chunks
6. Add turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder and coriander powder. Fry for another 2-3 min
7. Top it off with coriander and enjoy it with a wrap or rice & rasam or use it as stuffing for tofu Paratha!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!