Tofu and egg fried rice
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 745 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu and egg fried rice
- › Tofu - 125 grams
- › 3 egg whites
- › 2 whole eggs
- › Butter - 15 grams
- › Rice - 75 ( Dry, not cooked )
- › Sweet corn - 100 grams
- › Capsicum - 50 grams
- › Carrots - 100 grams
- › Veggies of your choice
1. Take a few cloves of garlic and some green chilli ( based on your preference, I like garlic and I like it spicy ) and blend/mash/process/chop them into small pieces.
2. Saute the garlic and chilli mix first in butter, then add all the veggies in butter ( I prefer capsicum crunchy, so I add it to the pan in the very end ), add the tofu to the mixture and saute it a bit along with the other ingredients.
3. Optional - Add a cube of chicken stock
4. Cook the eggs in a separate pan and make a bhurji sort of not very fine, some big chunks and add it to the sauted veggies and tofu mix and add pepper to the sauted veggies and salt according to taste ( be careful with this because we'll be using soya sauce too and the chicken stock will also have salt )
5. Add half a table spoon of vinegar and 1-2 table spoons of soya sauce ( slowly add the soya sauce while tasting so you don't overdo it )
6. Add cooked rice to this mixture and mix it all together and you're done!
7. Enjoy the meal!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!