the tricolour meal
• By Ankita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 304 kcal
Ingredients for the tricolour meal
- › Fish any ( I have used yellow fin pomphret )
- › Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- › Lemon or lime 1 whole
- › Rice Fluor 5 grams
- › Salt and tandoori masala as per taste
- › Oil 10 ml
1. Heat cast iron or non stick pan
2. In a bowl , add lime juice , water , rice Fluor , red chilli powder, salt and tandoori masala
3. Make paste and coat the fish well , then heat oil in the pan and fry fish each side for 10 minutes.
4. Once done , serve it with sautéed greens of your choice and cooked rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!