thand ki mithai now in Fittr style (tilli laduu) or sesame jaggery laddu
• By Isha Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 77 kcal
Ingredients for thand ki mithai now in Fittr style (tilli laduu) or sesame jaggery laddu
- › Sesame seeds (till) 250gm Jaggery (gud) 250gm Ghee 10 gm Water as required
1. 1. Add dry sesame seeds to pan on medium heat and stirring continuously until they begin to crackle. Do not toast them for too long time just immediately transfer it to wide plate 2. Now add jaggery to same pan and add 10 gm of ghee on sim flame when jaggery completely melts remove it from the flame and transfer it to another bowl ( if please in mind jaggery do not get burn to avoid this u can add 2-3 tsp of water ) 3. Do not allow jaggery to get cool immediately Now add sesame seeds to jaggery bowl and mix them properly 4. Now make round shape ball of this mixture with the help of water as it is hot 5. Finish making balls while mixture is hot 6. Cool the till ka laduu completely and enjoy 1 laduu daily
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!