Thalipeeth/Mix Aata Chila
• By Yogita Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 281 kcal
Ingredients for Thalipeeth/Mix Aata Chila
- › Wheat Flour - 15 gms
- › Soya Flour - 15 gms
- › Besan - 15 gms
- › Ragi Flour - 15 gms
- › Ghee - 5 gms
- › Onion - 50 gms
1. 1. In a bowl, mix all the flours.
2. 2. Add chopped onions, coriander leaves with salt and spices of your choice ( chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala) as per your taste to the flour mixture.
3. 3. Add water to the mixture and make semi-solid batter.
4. 4. Spread little ghee on the tava and spread the batter on the tava.
5. 5. Cook well from both the sides to make it crispy and enjoy your delicious thalipeeth. :-)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!