• By Nidhi Tamankar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 711 kcal
Ingredients for Thai Paneer
- › Paneer 200 gm
- › Fresh Grated Coconut 20gm
- › Butter 5gm
- › Cumins
- › Chilli Flakes
- › Salt
1. In a pan, with no oil, make paneer a little brown from all the sides. Take out in a dish. Now add butter, cumin seeds, grated coconut, chilli flakes, salt. Saute for a min. Add paneer cubes. Sauté for 2 mins again. Tada! it's done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!