Telangana Chicken Pulav #FittrMasterChef
• By Krishna Yanamandra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 1159 kcal
Ingredients for Telangana Chicken Pulav #FittrMasterChef
- › Boneless Chicken, Basmati Rice, Ghee, Spices, Vegetables
1. Macros of Pulav: Protein: 75 grams Carbs: 148 grams Fats: 12 grams Ingredients: Clean 300 grams boneless chicken. Basmati Rice: 200 grams water soaked 30 mins prior Ghee: 10 grams Veggies: 200 grams (I used onions, tomatoes,Palak, Green Chillies and Dhania) Spices: Haldi, Red chilli paste, salt and pulav masala Preparation: Heat ghee and add jeera in a cooker, then add all the vegetables in the same cooker. add ginger garlic paste and let vegetables cook for 10-12 mins. Then add the spices - Haldi, Red Chilli paste and Pulav masala. Add boneless chicken and let it cook for another 10 mins on low flame. Once chicken is cooked, Add the water soaked rice along with 250 ml more water. Let this cook in cooker for 2 whistles which is approx 10-12 mins. Turn off the stove and Telangana Chicken Pulav within Macros is ready. Overall calories of this dish: 1100-1200 depending on method preparation and ingredients added. You can Dhania for garnishing. Tastes Delicious. Gave me 2 servings.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!