Tea time cookies
• By Harsh Magotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 47 kcal
Ingredients for Tea time cookies
- › Peanut butter 40g
- › Soya granules 30g
- › Whey 1scoop
- › Milk 20ml
- › Stevia
- › Pinch of baking soda
1. 1.Grind soya granules.
2. 2.Add peanut butter and sweetener of ur choice in a bowl
3. 3.Add soya powder and mix well
4. 4.Add whey & milk(gradually),baking soda and make dough
5. 5.Now divide the dough in equal quantity
6. 6.Make balls of dough& slightly flatten to get desired shape.Make any pattern on it using fork(optional)
7. Arrange in baking tray and sprinkle some sesame seeds.i added fruit jam on 2-3 cookies
8. Preheat microwave at 200 deg for 5 min.and bake for 20min.
9. I made 10 pieces out of above mentioned quantity Macros of 1 piece is given.
10. Sugar for decoration & macros not included Can skip this step
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!