• By Ankita Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 255 kcal
Ingredients for TAWAO PULAO
- › rice 50gms
- › Veggies as per availability
- › soya chunks 50gms
1. Parboil the rice and set aside.
2. Heat the tawa or frying pan abd add butter(10gms) or ghee or oil
3. Add all the finely chopped veggies and salt, cover it with the lid and semi cook the veggies.
4. now add the rice to the pan and pre soaked soya chunks.
5. mix all the ingredients
6. cook for 5 minutes on low flame, and keep stirring in intervals.
7. let it rest for 10minutes and pulao is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!