Tawa Grilled Chicken
• By Soham Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 604 kcal
Ingredients for Tawa Grilled Chicken
- › Chicken Leg
- › Olive Oil
- › Salt & Pepper
- › Peri Peri Powder
- › Red Chilli Powder
- › 2 Lemons
- › Pudina Leaves
- › Cumin Powder
1. Take a small bowl and add 30ml olive oil.
2. Squeeze 1 full lemon juice in the oil.
3. Add salt, black pepper, peri peri powder, cumin powder in the bowl and mix it well.
4. Take the washed chicken leg and coat the chicken with the olive oil and spice mixture.
5. Take a saucepan, preheat it for 5 minutes and grease it with the the remaining olive oil.
6. Pun the spice coated chicken on the pan and keep turning sides after every 2 minutes.
7. If the chicken becomes a little dry, add the remaining oil and lemon juice and continue turning sides for 30 minutes till the colour becomes nice red with a crust.
8. Serve with lemon slice and pudina leaves or onions.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!