• By Fatema pathari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 365 kcal
Ingredients for Tawa chicken
- › boneless chicken 150gms curd 50 gms tomatoes 100 gms ginger garlic paste 1tbspn ghee/oil 20 gms coiander powder/ chilli powder / jeera powder 1 tspn each salt as per taste coriander for garnish
1. Take oil/ ghee in a pan or tawa and add gg paste n saute till raw smell goes off now in it add half of the tomatoes and salt and let it mash... now add the chicken and saute for a couple of minutes followed by the curd and all the dry spices.... let it all mix nicely and then add a little coriander and left tomatoes and cover and cook for 10 minutes.... or till the chiken is tenderised thats it tada.... your very easy n lip smacking tawa chicken is ready😋😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!