tasty high protien prantha complete meal
• By Saloni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 693 kcal
Ingredients for tasty high protien prantha complete meal
- › besan -32.5 gm , wheat flour -65 gm , soya granules -32.5, basic spices, ghee -14 gm , mustard oil-5ml, cauliflower-200 gm,onion -30 gm, tomato -100gm , ginger half inch , green chilli and basic spices and some fresh mint leaves .
1. first boil and squeeze the soya granules and prepare dough with wheat flour , besan and soya granules add spices(salt ,turmeric and red chilli ,ajwain to taste ) onion and mint leaves and knead dough and rest for 10 min ..mean while prepare cauliflower sabji take 5 ml mustard oil add cumin and basic spices and ginger garlic paste 1 tsp and tomato and green chilli chopped .and add cut cauliflower and some water and cover and cook for 10 min on medium flame. while the sabji is getting ready I rolled the pranthas and fried with ghee on tawa . this will give u 3 good size prantha and 2 cup of sabji . This is ghar ka khana with some maths and mindful cooking. I cant eat boring stuff so keep creating new ideas each day.😊👍
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!