Tangy Fish Curry
• By Geetika Dhuper
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 501 kcal
Ingredients for Tangy Fish Curry
- › 10 grams oil
- › 120 grams onion
- › 200 grams tomato
- › Garlic cloves
- › 20 grams tamarind
- › 50 grams curd
- › 200 grams fish (I used basa fish)
- › 2 teaspoon kitchen king powder
- › Salt and chilli as per taste
- › Bay leaf
1. Grind and onion and garlic and make it a paste.
2. Add oil in a pan and and make the garlic onion paste golden brown and add a bay leaf.
3. Once the paste is golden brown add tomato purée. Once it’s finally cooked add the tamarind water.
4. Now sauté the fish in a separate pan and add the sauté fish in the gravy.
5. Simmer it for 10-15 min and garnish with coriander.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!