Tangy Baigan Tamatar recipe (Eggplant Tomato)
• By Bhavya Mehtani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 127 kcal
Ingredients for Tangy Baigan Tamatar recipe (Eggplant Tomato)
- › Eggplant - 318 gms
- › Tomatoes- 270 gms
- › Olive Oil - 2.5 ml
- › Kasuri methi - 1 tsp
- › Masalas - Turmeric - 1/4 tsp, Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp, red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp, cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
1. In a pressure cooker, heat oil and crackle the cumin seeds.
2. Add diced tomatoes and sauté well. Then add all the masalas except Kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves).
3. Add diced Baigan and sauté for a minute.
4. Now add kasuri methi and salt and mix well. Then add 1.5 cups of water and close the lid.
5. Pressure cook for 3 whistles and it is ready!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!