Tandoori paratha and chicken in Air Fryer
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 600 kcal
Ingredients for Tandoori paratha and chicken in Air Fryer
- › Wheat flour 50g
- › Chicken 200g
- › Curd 100g
- › Onion 50g
- › Bell pepper 150g
- › Red chilly powder
- › Turmeric powder
- › Salt
- › Ghee 10g
- › Water
1. Step 1 In a bowl take wheat flour salt mix it. Add Waters’s required and make a soft dough... Cover and keep it aside...
2. Step 2 Take chicken cut them into pieces and marinate it with salt, chilly powder turmeric powder and air fry for 20mins
3. Step 3 Take a bell pepper cut the top and clean it from inside... Now stuff the bell pepper with onion,air fried chicken and curd in layers add salt... Now air fry for 10 mins.
4. Step 4 Take the dough knead it and with hand make a round shape and air fry for 15 mins flipping sides time to time... Grease ghee in bot the side cook for another 5 mins
5. Serve with homemade chutney and cauliflower pickle
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!