Tandoori Paneer Salad
• By Ghazala Zaidi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 147 kcal
Ingredients for Tandoori Paneer Salad
- › Paneer: 60 gms Curd: 30 gms Lettuce leaves Spinach Beet root (2 slices) Cucumber (4 slices) Olive oil 2ml
1. Coat your paneer in a mixture of curd, green chutney, red chilli powder and some salt (use half of this mixture, keep remaining half for dressing). Add 2-3 drops of olive oil in the pan and sauté the coated paneer. Place your leaves and veggies (i generally keep a bottle of beetroot in vinegar for taste) sprinkle a dash of salt and pepper and add the dressing. Add your paneer and there you go!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!