Tandoori Chicken (without tandoor) #FITTRMasterchef
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 172 kcal
Ingredients for Tandoori Chicken (without tandoor) #FITTRMasterchef
- › Chicken - 100 g
- › Ginger garlic paste - 1 Tsp
- › Lemon juice - 1/2 Tsp
- › Oil - 5 g
- › Red chilli powder - 1 Tsp
- › Jeera powder - 1/4 Tsp
- › Cardamom & cinnamon powder - 1 pinch
- › Black pepper - 1/4 Tsp
- › Coriander powder - 1/4 Tsp
- › Salt to taste
1. Marinate the chicken for about 15 mins with all the spices mentioned in the ingredients.
2. After marination put the chicken on a non stick pan for 10 mins on medium heat or if you want an even better texture, put it in the airfryer at 200° C for 10-15 mins.
3. Once done enjoy the tandoori with some onion & squeeze of a fresh lemon.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!