Tacos with Chicken Galouti kababs
• By Neha Divekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 634 kcal
Ingredients for Tacos with Chicken Galouti kababs
- › 200g chicken breast ( mince) 1 black cardamom 1 green cardamom 2 cloves 2 peppercorns 2 bayleaf 1/2 tsp ajwain 1 tsp jeera 1 tsp coriander seeds 3-4 drops rose water 2 green chillies red chilly powder to taste coriander leaves 50g wheat flour 20g cheese 100g hung curd 10g butter/ any fat
1. Dry roast all masala and make a powder. add to chicken mince along with coriander leaves and half of curd. Make balls and chill for sometime. shallow fry till golden brown. For tacos- knead dough of the wheat flour. make small sized chapattis and tawa fry till crisp. Remaning hung curd make a dip with chopped onions, coriander , green chillies. Assembly.. fold chaptis in half, fill with kababs , chopped onions, grated cheese, criander and the dip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!