Sweet Potato Sheera
• By Anuradha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 414 kcal
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Sheera
- › Sweet Potato 150 grams Milk 100 ml Ghee 20 ml Jaggery 15 grams
1. 1.Boil sweet potatoes 2.Peel the skin and mash potatoes 3. Add milk in pan and put mashed potatoes in same pan ,cook on low flaw till milk gets evaporated . (one can use 50ml milk also to reduce calories,I have prepared this for my kid so use 100ml milk🤗) 4 .Put ghee on Sheera and cook for another 5 min on low flame. (one can use less ghee according to macros but taste is so good with extra ghee 🤪) 5.Now add jaggery and stir on low flame only.Cook until jaggery melted and evaporated little. I didn't add macros of dry fruits in above mentioned macro calculation.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!