Sweet Potato Parantha
• By Jini Punnia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 396 kcal
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Parantha
- › wheat flour-50gms
- › Sweet Potato - 150gms
- › Ghee - 10gms
- › Onion - 50gms
- › Spices as per needed
1. 1. Boil Sweet Potatoes so that it can be mashed well
2. 2. Once you mash sweet potato then add onion spices and make the filling
3. 3. Take wheat flour dough and make small balls. Put sweet potato filling inside and roll it out
4. 4. Cook it well on both sides,apply ghee and Serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!