Sweet Potato Hash brown
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 145 kcal
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Hash brown
- › 1 Sweet potato 100 gm
- › 2. Butter 5 gm
- › 3. Whole eggs 2
- › 4. Red bell pepper, onion 100 gm
- › 5. Fresh Herbs like parsley, dili
- › 6. Lemon, salt, pepper
1. 1. In a heated pan add butter followed by diced sweet potato, chopped onion and bell pepper.
2. 2. Let them cook well and get brownish. Add fresh herbs, pepper, salt and lemon. Saute the vegetables.
3. 3. Break the eggs on a separate heated flat pan.
4. 4. Serve the cooked veggies topped with eggs.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!