Sweet potato hash brown with eggs and chicken breast
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 420 kcal
Ingredients for Sweet potato hash brown with eggs and chicken breast
- › 1. Whole Egg 3 pc
- › 2. Butter 5 gram
- › 3. Chicken 100 gm
- › 4. Sweet potato diced 100 gm
- › 5. Herbs like parsley leaves
- › 6. Salt, white pepper and Mexican spices
- › 7. Red bell pepper and chopped onions(vegetables are not quantified)
1. 1. 1. In a heated pan add butter followed by diced sweet potato, chopped onion and raw chicken cut in small pieces. 2. Let them cook well and get brownish. Add diced bell pepper.Add fresh herbs, pepper, salt. Saute the vegetables. 3. Squeeze in the lemon. 4. Add the broken eggs on top and cover till cooked for 5 mins. 5. Serve after 10 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!