Sweet Oat meal for a sweet tooth!
• By Ashwini Subhedar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 314 kcal
Ingredients for Sweet Oat meal for a sweet tooth!
- › Ingredients: Oats 25 gram Banana small one 70 gram Unsweetened cocoa powder 5 grams Full fat milk 15 ml 1 scoop of whey chocolate flavour Low fat, high protein Greek Yogurt blue berry flavour 30 grams
1. Method: 1. Mix oats with milk and unsweetened coco powder and whey powder, allow it to rest. 2. Add another layer of Greek yogurt. 3. Slice banana and add as a topping.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!