Super Simple Chicken
• By Arish
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 747 kcal
Ingredients for Super Simple Chicken
- › 450 gm Chicken Thigh Boneless
- › 45 gm Coconut Oil
- › 2 Onions
- › 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- › 1.5 tsp Red chilly powder
- › Salt to taste
1. Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces.
2. Finely chop the onions.
3. Heat up the oil in a wok or kadai.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste and cook till it loses the raw smell.
5. Add the red chilly powder and salt.
6. Add the onions and cook till they are translucent.
7. Now add the chicken and cook on high heat for about 3-4 minutes.
8. Put a lid on it and on low heat let it cook for 20 minutes . Keep checking every 5 minutes and stir add water if the ingredients are sticking to the utensil
9. Optional Step: You can toss the chicken in a pan on high heat to char it if you desire.
10. Let me know how it was! 😁
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!