Super quick chicken salad
• By Kuljeet Kahlon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 361 kcal
Ingredients for Super quick chicken salad
- › Chicken -100g Butter -10g Lettuce- 200g Onion-40g Cucumber-200g Capsicum-70g Tomatoes-100g
- › Sauces Veeba mustard sauce - 10g Veeba thousand Island dressing - 15g Veeba sweet onion sauce -10g Barbeque sauce - 5g
- › Condiments- Salt, black pepper, red chilli powder
1. 1. Add butter to pan, add chilli powder in it. 2. Cut the chicken breast in pieces and add that to the pan add the barbeque sauce. 3. Mix it and all well, cover and cook for 10mins. 4. Chop up all your veggies and throw it all in a bowl. 5. Add the sauces, salt, pepper and mix well. 6. Add the cooked chicken to the salad. 7. Put it in a plate and sprinkle with some sesame seeds. Enjoy a crunchy chicken salad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!