Sunny Side Up
• By Anurag Mishra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 366 kcal
Ingredients for Sunny Side Up
- › Eggs 4
- › Oil 10gm
- › Salt and Spices
- › Oregano
1. Take a pan and heat some oil.
2. Take four eggs and break them slowly.
3. Cook 3 minutes or until the whites are mostly set, with some still-runny whites near the yolks.
4. Sprinkle some salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Your sunny side up is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!