• By Geetika Dhuper
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 36 kcal
Ingredients for Summer cooler
- › 150 grams cucumber
- › 1 medium lemon
- › Jeera powder & Black salt as per taste
- › 1/4th teaspoon Sugar free powder ( can be reduced as per taste)
- › 5 grams chia seeds
1. Peel the cucumber and dies it into cubes.
2. Churn the 🥒 cucumber pieces in grinder and stain it nicely by adding double the quantity of water against cucumber juice.
3. Squeeze a lemon and add Jeera powder black salt and sugar free in cucumber juice.
4. Add soaked chia seeds and Serve chilled or add some ice cubes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!