Posted by : Madhura maddolkar
- Food Type : Vegan
- Cook Time : 00:40
- Cuisine : Other
How to make SujiBall Z
1. In a bowl take suji and add enough water to make a semi-thick batter consistent to that of Idli batter. Keep the bowl aside and prep the other items.
2. In a small heated pan add 2gm oil, temper mustard seeds, curry patta and onion till its a bit golden.
3. Add this tempered onion and masala to the suji bowl.
4. Now add salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander to the bowl and mix. Finally add eno or baking soda and mix.
5. On a very low flame, keep the appam pan and apply oil thoroughly and pour the suji mixture and cover with a flat lid. It should take odd 10-15 mins for the balls to cook and then flip them to cook on the other side.
6. Voila! Enjoy the SujiBall Z with coriander or mint chutney.