• By Shashi Kumari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 118 kcal
Ingredients for suji sticks
- › Semolina 20 gms
- › water double of semolina
- › green chilli,garlic paste
- › 5 gm oil
1. Dry roast semolina on medium flame for 2 min
2. .Add salt,hing,red chilli,jeera to it. Now add just double the water of semolina/suji in pan..keep stiring continuously so that no lumps are form.Mix till it turns into sticky dough..switch of the flame
3. now when semolina batter cools down little add chopped veggies of choice,I added only one fourth onion and green chilly and garlic paste to it,Mix well and make a dough.apply oil to palms so that it doesn't stick in hands.
4. make the shape u desire from the semolina dough either sticks,balls or anything you love and stir fry on pan,or air fryer with lil oil..Ready to serve..served with homemade tomato ketchup
5. Note: I haven't added any oil or ghee while roasting semolina..Enjoy the dish in monsoon
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!