• By Anurag Mishra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 450 kcal
Ingredients for Suji/Rava/Semolina Upma
- › Semolina 50gm
- › Peanuts 20gm
- › Veggies 75gm
- › Ghee 10gm
- › Peas 50gm
- › Salt and Spices
1. Dry roast semolina in a pan. Once it cooks remove it into another
2. Take a little ghee and fry the peanuts.
3. Using the remaining ghee, add some mustard seeds and sauté the vegetables and peas.
4. Add the semolina to this and sauté a bit.
5. Add water and let it boil. Add salt and spices at this point. Keep stirring till the mixture absorbs water, swells and gets cooked.
6. Add peanuts at the end.
7. Your Upma is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!