• By Rashmi lodha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 354 kcal
Ingredients for Suji laddoo
- › Milk mawa 20 gms Rawa 50 gms Ghee 10 ml Almonds 2.5 halves Water 75 ml Kesar and elaichi powder Stevia as per taste
1. 1)Heat ghee in a pan and add Rawa 2)Roast for 5 mins . 3)Add mawa and cook for another 1 minute . 4)Switch of the flame , add Kesar and Elaichi powder and keep aside . 5)Take 75 ml water in another pan ,add stevia (I have taken 5 spoons ) and bring it to a boil. 6)Add this water to the roasted Rawa ,mix well and shape as laddoo. 7) Garnish with Almond halves .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!