Sugarfree strawberry🍓 jam
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 168 kcal
Ingredients for Sugarfree strawberry🍓 jam
- › 400gms strawberries🍓
- › 1tsp/5gms chia seeds (grounded)
- › 1tbsp erythritol
- › 1tsp lemon🍋 juice
1. Chop your strawberries and place them in a saucepan. Add 2 tbsp of water, so the strawberries don’t burn whilst you soften them.
2. Bring to the boil, lid on, then turn the heat to medium and let it bubble away for around 10 minutes.
3. They are soft and have begun to release their own liquid. Mash with a potato masher.
4. Continue simmering the strawberry puree over a low heat for another 10 minutes until the mixture is reduced by half. As the liquid evaporates, the bubbles become smaller.
5. Stir continuously towards the end, making sure the jam does not burn.
6. use 1 tsp of ground chia seeds to fully set the jam.
7. To increase the shelf life of this jam add 1 tsp of lemon juice during cooking. The acids does not only help with the gelling of the jam, it also prevents the growth of bacteria during storage. You can easily keep it in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.
8. Spread it on a toast n njoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!