Mekha S S
| 1 minute to read
SugarFree BeetRoot Halwa
- Beet root - 125g
- Cow Milk - 75ml
- SugarFree - 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom - 2-3 crushed and powdered finely
- Cashew nut - 5g
- Ghee - 15 g
1. Peel and Grate the Beetroots
2. In deep thick bottomed pan, add half of the taken ghee, add beetroot and saute for 1-2 mins in low to medium flame
3. Add Milk and bring the whole mixture to boil and then simmer.
4. Keep on stirring at intervals till the beetroots cooks in milk.
5. Once the Milk has reduced to half, add the remaining ghee and Sugarfree to the Halwa mixture
6. Stir well and cook in low flame
7. Add Cardamom Powder and Cashews and simmer till the milk is evaporated. Switch off the burner.
8. Now the Yummy Halwa is ready to be served. If you want to serve it cold, refrigerate for 10-15 mins and serve it.