| 1 minute to read
Stuffed tamarind pomfret
- Medium sized pomfrets cleaned 1 PC. ( 250 gm) ( Without bones and head it is 150 gm)
- Grated coconut 10 gm
- tamarind paste 20 gm
- coconut oil 10 gm
- Onion finely chopped 1 pc
- Lots of coriander leaves finely chopped
- Garam masala powder as per taste
- Red chilli powder, Salt, turmeric as per taste
1. Slit the cleaned pomfret into half.
2. In a bowl take red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, tamarind paste. Add a few drops of water and mix the ingredients to form a ball.
3. Apply this masala to the fish, inside and outside and set aside.
4. Now in a small bowl take finely chopped onion, coconut, freshly chopped coriander, garam masala, and the remaining amounts of salt, turmeric, red chili powder and tamarind paste. Mix well. This is stuffing for the pomfret.
5 Stuff the pomfret with the Stuffed masala.
6. Coat with rava (1Tbsp)
7 . Sprinkle with oil and put in a pre heated air fryer. You may also shallow fry in a tawa if you would like to use more oil.
8. Serve with a dash of lime. yummy!!