Stuffed tamarind pomfret
Posted by : Dolan Acharya
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 00:20
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Stuffed tamarind pomfret
1. Slit the cleaned pomfret into half.
2. In a bowl take red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, tamarind paste. Add a few drops of water and mix the ingredients to form a ball.
3. Apply this masala to the fish, inside and outside and set aside.
4. Now in a small bowl take finely chopped onion, coconut, freshly chopped coriander, garam masala, and the remaining amounts of salt, turmeric, red chili powder and tamarind paste. Mix well. This is stuffing for the pomfret.
5 Stuff the pomfret with the Stuffed masala.
6. Coat with rava (1Tbsp)
7 . Sprinkle with oil and put in a pre heated air fryer. You may also shallow fry in a tawa if you would like to use more oil.
8. Serve with a dash of lime. yummy!!