• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 90 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed Paneer
- › Paneer (homemade from boiling milk) 200 gm
- › Lemon 1 pc
- › oregano, salt, pepper as per taste
- › chilliflakes
- › bell pepper 2 pc, Lettuce
1. 1. Boil 500 ml Milk and squeeze lemon to take out paneer (cottage cheese) from it.
2. 2. Mix the warm paneer with salt, oregano, chat masala, chilli flakes as per taste. (Alternatively you may stir fry with oil, onion and other vegetables)
3. 3. Cut the Ball peppers in half and stuff with paneer as shown.
4. 4. Decorate with lettuce and serve
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!