Stuffed Oats Chilla
• By Vandita Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 475 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed Oats Chilla
- › Oats : 50gm
- › Potato : 100gm
- › Peas : 50gm
- › Paneer : 25gm
- › Oil : 10gm
1. 1) Take oats and grind them into powder
2. 2) Now take a bowl and add powdered oats and make paste using water.
3. 3) Now add spices into the oats paste.
4. 4) Take a separate pan and make filling using potato , peas and paneer.
5. 5) Add spices to the filling.
6. 6) Now take a tawa and grease some oil on it.
7. 7) spread oats chilla paste on it.
8. 8)Cook it from both the sides and then add filling init.
9. 9) Make another chilla also in same way.
10. 10) Serve them with chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!