Stuffed Matar Paratha
• By Amrita Bhatia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 467 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed Matar Paratha
- › Wheat flour 80 gm Peas 100 gm Ghee 10 gm Salt as per taste Ajwain a pinch Hing a pinch Jeera a pinch Black salt half tsp
1. Make a dough with wheat flour. Take fresh peas, and grind it into fine paste. Take a pan, put 5 gm ghee to it. Put ajwain, jeera, hing and add the peas paste. Let it cook for sometime. Add salt and black salt and mix well. Stuff it and make parathas. Cook on tawa adding 5 gm ghee. Serve hot!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!