Stuffed Lauki, or stuffed bottlegourd
• By Sonali Babbar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 460 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed Lauki, or stuffed bottlegourd
- › 150 gms Thin Lauki
- › 100 gm Paneer
- › 25 gm Cheese
- › 15 gm Onion
- › 10 gm Ghee
1. Peel the lauki, and scrap the pulp of lauki and keep aside.. then boil the lauki...till it is semi soft
2. now in the kadhai pour the ghee, ginger garlic paste, onion, and crumbled paneer. and crumbled cheeze, Add the masala like green chili, jeera powder, red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, haldi powder, mild garam masala and the pulp of lauki and cook it...
3. now take the hollow lauki and stuff the paneer cheese mixture
4. now brush lil ghee on the outside of the lauki and roast it on pan on slow flame...or bake in oven for abt 10 mins
5. once roasted...you can slice the Lauki and enjoy this delicious dish
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!