| 1 minute to read
Stuffed chicken roulard
- 150 gms boneless skinless chicken breast
- 50 gms crushed paneer
- 100 grms blanched minced spinach
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 minced green chilli
- 100 grms zucchini julliene
- 10 grms ghee
- salt & pepper
• Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (microwave oven).
• Use a meat tenderizer to flatten the chicken and season it with salt & pepper.
• Combine together crushed paneer, spinach, minced garlic and minced chilli.
• Gently spread the mixture on the chicken breast and roll it up. Secure it with 1-2 toothpicks.
• Once the chicken breast are stuffed and rolled, place it in a baking dish.
• Bake it for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Side dish instruction:
• Take a pan and heat add 5 grams of ghee.
• Spread the mixture in cutlet shape and sprinkle little salt on both side and saute it 3-4 minutes each side.
• And keep it aside.
• Take a bowl and put zucchini julliene and add salt and pepper and mix it.
• Take a pan. Heat 5 grams of ghee and saute zucchini mixture.
Assemble and serve hot.