Stuffed Chick Pea Paratha
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 426 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed Chick Pea Paratha
- › Wheat Flour - 60 g
- › Black chick peas - 50 g ( soak them overnight)
- › Oil/ Butter - 10 g
- › Onion - 20 g
- › Salt and green chilli as per taste
- › Carom seeds - 1/4 tsp
- › Asafoetida- a pinch
- › Crushed coriander seeds - 1/2 tsp
- › Juice of 1/4 lemon or as per taste
1. Make soft dough from wheat flour
2. Boil chickpeas and grind them after removing the excess water. Add chilli, crushed coriander seeds, salt, lemon juice and fine chopped onion to it.
3. Make stuffed paratha as usual using the oil. Or I didn’t use oil at this step. I replaced it with white butter and applied it after the parathas were cooked.
4. Serve hot with chutney, raita or pickle of your choice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!