Stuffed Brinjal- Bharwa Baigan
• By Rupali Joshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 424 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed Brinjal- Bharwa Baigan
- › Onion- 85 grams
- › Roasted Peanut Powder45 grams Dessicated Coconut- 15 grams 1 Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste. Garam Masala, Turmeric, Chilly Powder Salt Oil- 10 grams
1. Masala: Chop onion, add ginger garlic paste 2. Add Coconut powder and Groundnut powder, add salt, masala, turmeric and chilly powder. 3. Cut Brinjal into slit leaving the end intact. 4. Fill Brinjal with the masala. 5. Add 10 ml oil to cooker. 6. Add Jeera and stuffed brinjals and left masala on them. 7. Give a slow stir. 8. Add 1 or 2 cups of water based on number of brinjals used. 9. Pressure cook for only 2 whistles, else the brinjal will over cook. ###Cooking in cooker makes it fast with less oil###
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!